Collegiate Weekend is a convergence of college students and leaders who want to ignite the passion for Christ in their churches and on their campuses.
This event will be at the Anastasia Baptist Church in St. Augustine, Florida. We will meet at First Middleburg at 6:00 pm and then carpool to the event.
Guys will stay at the Estevez’s in Middleburg and the ladies will stay at the Howell’s in St. Johns.
The cost is $20.00/person and includes activities and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
Registration is closed. For those registered, bring your money with you on Friday.
Keep scrolling for more details.
- GRAB DINNER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
- 6:00 pm | Bus Departs First Middleburg
- 7:15 pm | Registration Begins
- 8:00 pm | Worship Session 1
- 9:30 pm | Late Night (Beach/Dance)
- Overnight | Staying in Guys/Girls Houses
- 7:30 am | Bus Departs for St. Augustine
- 8:30 am | Breakfast – Donuts + Coffee
- 9:00 am | Worship Session 2
- 11:15 am | Breakout 1
- 12:30 pm | Lunch
- 1:30 pm | Breakout 2
- 2:45 pm | Worship Session 3
- 4:00 pm | Dismiss – Group Debrief (til 4:30 PM)
- 6:00 pm | Bus Returns to First Middleburg
What to Bring:
- $20 payment (if you haven’t paid yet)
- A full stomach on Friday (Dinner not included).
- Bible & Pen
- Small bag with a change of clothes for Saturday and toiletries
- Pillow and blanket
- Snacks for overnight